Friday, September 20, 2019

Nobody can Change that kind of Textbook


Sun Myung Moon said Nobody can Change that kind of Textbook
You need to have all these books
You need to have all these books. You need to prepare them all to receive the workshop. Do you intend to share others’ books? That is unacceptable. (February 28, 2010)
Thoroughly fulfill your duties. The key to doing so lies in these. What are they? They are the textbooks. (March 1, 2010)
Even when I am not here, when you carry out Hoon Dok Hae and become someone who can discover yourself in it, and hold on to it and not be able to live without it, then you can become my representative and my heir. Everything has been made ready, and not one thing is wanting. (February 28, 2010)
Even when I have passed away, when you make my words ring out here, then I will appear and the entire spirit world will cooperate with you. (February 28, 2010)
“Please take care of these Eight Great Textbooks, more than me at this time, because I am living in those textbooks. I am in the Word”. [Meaning of the Eight Great Textbooks, given at the European Leaders’ Assembly (August 19-24, 2012]

1 comment:

  1. "Even when I am not here, when you carry out Hoon Dok Hae and become someone who can discover yourself in it, and hold on to it and not be able to live without it, then you can become my representative and my heir. Everything has been made ready, and not one thing is wanting." (February 28, 2010)

    ReplyDelete

HJ Sean Moon, election and more

HJ Sean Moon, election and more From an analysis with Harvard, law graduate HJ Sean Moon speaking Folks I am shooting this from my roo...